Do you want to purchase the best infant car seat 2016 for your infant on the market? If your answer is yes, then you must choose the more safety and well fitted car seat for your little child. It is true that you may see many car accidents in the roads which kill many people. It is a great disaster for our daily life. It is difficult for you to say when you will face an accident in roads. It may kill your life. If you drive with your child in the roads, you will have to drive carefully.
During the period of disaster, a well structured and secured car seat can save your child’s life. Most of the good infant seats can take a few hundred dollars with shipping and other taxes. The baby car seats are tested carefully before coming to the market. It must follow the rules of regulations and code of conduct in some countries. In USA, the infant car seat must pass the NHTSA tests. There are other rules in other countries.
Infant car seats have many shapes and sizes. Most of the sizes of the seats depend on the size and age of the child. Among them, some have padding system which is different from others. Some infant seats have easy remove options. The rules and regulations of car seats are changed in every year.
The Chicco NextFit is known as the high quality infant car seat. It has been proven as the most advanced infant car seat in your choices. This best car seat 2016 is available in the market in grey colors. It is comfortable for children. There is a sturdy handle with this seat. It is a durable structure. This seat is easy to carry and use. It is also convenient for you. This high quality seat is made by energy absorbing safety equipment’s. These equipment’s can easily be installed to your vehicle.
There are straps and harness in this seat. The sturdy handle of this seat can easily be carried from one place to another. That’s why this car seat is treated as the high ranking infant car seat. You can easily depend on this. This famous car seat can keep your baby comfortable. There is nothing to worry about this. It provides you the ultimate safety in the long journey.
Top 5 Infant Car Seat Reviews 2016
The intention of the post here is that we would try to help you make this decision about picking a car seat a bit easier by drawing attention to a few of the popularly preferred infant car seats 2016, along with briefly explaining all specific features which make them unique from the other products available in the market. Each of the seats we mention within our list has passed all the applicable federal security tests and also comes fitted with the first-class security and convenience characteristics which exceed all the minimum requirements. We would be happy to advise you to use whichever one of these based on the feedback’s from hundreds of customers.
1. Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat
The Keyfit 30 by Chicco is a popular infant car seat 2016 reigning in the American market for years. The seat is easy for use. For example, the five-point harnessing system is effective and easily adjustable. You can adjust it with just one hand. It has a comfy newborn insert you could expand as your baby grows. It secures babies weighing 5 to 30 pounds. The energy absorbent foam protects infants from impacts. Its greatest safety feature would be easy installation. Chicco believes that an accurately installed has a push-button technology which ensures accurate fit. Parents won’t have to upset either; the product has a body-hugging slot which cradles droopy babies, keeping them snug and safe.
2. Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat
The Britax B-Safe is another popular option that has reigned the market for long now, both individually or part of B-Agile Travelling System. All B-Safe seats come with a generous limit of maximum height of 32 inches. Safety ratings of Britax are well-known to all those who are concerned about it, plus users give its safety measures a thumbs up too. It has head cradling impact shield, energy-absorbing foam lining and body hugging features that are more than capable of maintaining its reputation. Since correct installation is an important feature, Britax has a push button LATCH installation keeping the baby safe and comfortable. The five-point re-adjustable harness is tangle free, ensuring tight and protective fit. It grows with the growth of your chiled. The only complaint we discovered during the research would be that B-Safe is too heavy for a lot of users and their comfort level. However, you should remember that a heavy seat is usually a safer seat.
3. Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Car Seat
Above 86% of the consumers approved this Car Seat by Disney- that is what research told us. Owners claim that it is lighter and easily adjustable in comparison to its competitors. The manufacturer puts a seal of “Lightest Infant Car Seat” on it. It’s most prominent feature is the Mickey Mouse/Minnie Mouse design. This latest Infant Car Seat’s cuteness would bring a smile on your baby’s face along with yours. It is well-equipped with the latest security features and gadgets expected from a trustworthy brand. For some people, the design alone would seal the deal on it, considering that matching accessories like stroller, messenger bag and bouncer are available from Disney.
4. Graco Snugride Click Connect Seats
The SnugRide 40 Click Connect is the best of all existing SnugRide models form Graco. The price tag of this seat is totally reasonable since the seat has a capability of use to a full 2-years age requirement for the rear-faced infant seats. Therefore, it is bulkier and heavier than most other car seats available in the market. It’s good to buy a model from a known manufacturer. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all children under two years of age must ride the car facing the rear. This would help you pick a car seat. The other features from Graco comprise 8 different reclined angles. The “growing legs” could be contained easily by using this adjustable function. With the side impact security rating, it can be concluded that Click Connect is rightly reputed.
5. Maxi Cosi Mico AP Infant Car Seat
The Maxi Cosi Mico AP is one of the best infant car seats which have a 22 lbs limit, giving a bit more time of rear-facing than usual 22 lbs limit weighing seats. It is a side impact secured seat with smart headrest and altitude adjustable five-point harness. These will keep your baby safe from violent impacts if you ever meet an ugly situation. The EPS foam is comfy. Its air circulation panels avoid heat rash and its connecting system makes installing easy. Security and functionality are its best features along with other features that you might really like. All these features have gotten positive reviews f4om countless parents. The Maxi Cosi was manufactured with your ease in mind. The push-on LATCH connector and level indicators uncomplicated the installing. When you want to remove it, just pull on the green lever. That will take care of the disconnection.
Why Buy Infant Car Seats?
A rear faced seat for babies weighing 35 pounds and 32 inches big is going to fit them snugly and comfortably around within the first year. A convertible seat can convert from rear-faced seat for the toddlers and babies to a front-facing seat – carrying infants to babies around 40 pounds to 80 pounds, with a height of around 50 inches, considering the seat.
- Now, if you have the option of a convertible seat, the question might arise that why should you get an infant car seat instead of convertible. It is a legitimate question, and we will help you answer it. The answer is quite simple- safety. Though most of the newborns can fit into a convertible seat, experts say that babies less than 20 pounds would be better in smaller car seats. They are specifically designed to hold newborns safely and provide accurate support.
- Convenience is an important consideration. These infant car seats tend to be lighter and smaller than the convertibles and generally have handles for easy carriage. These can be snapped out and in the car and the stroller, so you could transfer the baby without waking them. No one wants a sleep-deprived wailing baby throwing fists in the carrier when they’re traveling because it can be very unsafe.
- In comparison, the heavier convertible seats have to be installed into the car. While you get to the destination, you must unbuckle the baby and place it on another carrier.
The drawback of an infant car seat – would be a financial one. As the child grows out of it, you have to get a bigger convertible model. Bigger babies might outgrow it before a year, and smaller babies might fit in it until after the first birthday. Remember that children exceed in their height before they do in weight. So consider the weight and growth rate of children before you buy this thing, or you could end up spending more than you are comfortable with.
What to look for when buying?
- Convenience: The NHTSA considers the ease of installation of the seat and secure the child into it, plus the clarity of and clarity of its instruction manuals.
- Five-point safety harness: Those straps, two for the shoulders, two for the thighs and one last between the baby’s legs, are much more flexible than the older designs.
- Car seat base: Most of the seats have a plastic base that you must install in the car. Snap the seat in the base and buckle in the baby when you get ready. Then just unsnap the seat from it and take that with you. Many users buy one additional base for other vehicles.
- Easy adjustments: Adjusting the harness with their growth, so pass up seats which make it complicated. Improved seats let you adjust straps and harness the height from the front easily. Some models have one-hand belts adjustment having quick-releasing buckles.
- Easy cleaning: Messes and babies go together, but a good number of seats come equipped with covers that can’t be taken off. A removable and machine-washable covering will make cleaning easier.
- LATCH (lower anchors and tethers for children): From the year 2002, all the vehicles have been made compatible with a LATCH system. It lets you attach the seat to your vehicle directly instead of just using belt to secure. It could make the installation easier and safer. Most of the seats use just lower anchors, not tethers.
- Side-impact protection: Many infant car seats come with exceptional energy-absorbing foams and added features designed to protect the baby’s head plus chest completely. So you can rest assured and concentrate on the road more clearly.
- Comfort: A seat padded well with abundant head support provides the baby with a comfortable ride.
- Price: Infant car seats vary in price ranging from $60 to $250. In case you have more than one car, you could get a seat and base for every car or buy extra bases to move the seat from one car to another.
So, consider all these options and buy whatever product works best for your baby. You don’t want to hand your precious child anything second best.
Where to Buy Infant Car Seats?
There are many online shops in the world which sells the child safety seat for your children. If infant seats are not available in retail shops, then you must contact with the manufacturers directly. You can easily find out the web address of the manufacturers. Now it is your responsibility to find out this address through internet searching.
Amazon.com is a famous online shop. It has a large number of baby car seats in their stocks. You can easily buy best convertible car seat 2016 among the variety of choices. You can buy the infant car seats from Amazon using credit cards with easy online sign up. If you enter into the website of other online stores, you will get a large number of baby car seats. You can easily get several options in the online shopping.
Weight & Height Limits
There are many rules and regulations for infant car seat. There are specific weight and height limits for small baby car seats. When your infant exceeds the weight limits, then you will have to purchase a new car seat. According to the rules of infant regulations, the weight of infants should have 4-35 pounds. The height of the infants must be at least 32 inches.